Friday, March 21, 2008

diane lane hallway - diane lane sex tape

It is then that Diane Lane feel the presence of someone else in the room. Diane Lane look over towards the door, and notice that Catie is there, staring at us, her mouth wide open. Rather than stopping, I decide to give her the show of her life.
Diane Lane begin to moan freely, completely enjoying myself, and even more turned on by the thought of my former roommate watching this. You continue to fuck me hard, thrusting deep inside of me, your balls slapping against me with every thrust. The bed is creaking, and I wonder what Catie is thinking of this show.
I see her at the doorway, continuing to stare, immobile. Diane Lane smile, and wonder if you know that she is there. You continue your thrusting, and I sense that you are close to coming. Finally Diane Lane feel you shoot your sperm deep inside of me, as you collapse on top of me, exhausted.
Only then does Catie make any movement, and she blushes deep and red. "I, I'm sorry," she stammers, "I didn't mean to watch, Diane Lane came into the wrong room, and saw you, and just didn't know what to do."

"That's ok, hon," Diane Lane assure her. "I didn't mind you watching. In fact, it turned me on even more." You give me a look, and I can tell what you are thinking.
"Come over here, Catie," Diane Lane instruct her. Completely unsure what to do, she complies. Diane Lane motion for her to sit down on the bed beside of us. You are still resting on top of me, and inside of me, but slowly you roll over and out of me, lying beside me.

"Catie, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be fucked?" I ask her. I can tell by the look on her face that she is shocked by my question.
"Well, uh, maybe, but uh, I don't think it's good to think about that sort of thing," she says. Diane Lane laugh at this, and move my hands to her breasts, fondling them from outside her pajama shirt.

No comments: