Friday, March 21, 2008

diane lane nude - diane lane sex scene

You then move your mouth down my body, tracing your tongue over my stomach, lingering just a moment at my belly button, and moving downward. Diane Lane eagerly anticipate your mouth on my clit, but you intend to tease me more.
Your tongue just barely grazes my clit, and then moves further downward, to my legs. You trace your tongue all the way down my right leg, lingering on the back of my knee, down to my toes. You take each toe into your mouth and sensuously lick and suck them.
Your tongue moves back up my leg, and I am excited, only to find that you move to my left leg next, repeating the same process.

Finally your tongue finds the spot that Diane Lane want. You lick my pussy from my asshole to my clit. You tell me how good Diane Lane taste, and then continue your assault. You fuck me with your tongue, pushing it as far into me as you can.
Eventually you move up to my clit, and your tongue dances all around it. I am trying so hard to be quiet, but I am not sure it is working. You suck on my clit, and Diane Lane can take no more, and come all over your face. You eagerly lick up my juices, and then move up to kiss me.

Diane Lane taste myself on your mouth, and smile at you. Now, finally, Diane Lane will get what Diane Lane have been wanting all night. You continue to kiss me as I feel your hard cock resting at the entrance to my wet hole. Diane Lane moan as you enter me in one swift move, resting deep inside of me.
Somewhere in the back of my mind Diane Lane hear the toilet flush, and realize that Catie must have gotten up to go to the bathroom. I am, however, enjoying this entirely too much to care, as you fuck me, slowly at first, then gradually harder and faster.

No comments: