Friday, March 21, 2008

diane lane hallway - diane lane video

Diane Lane is so shocked that she doesn't know what to do, and just sits there, frozen. Diane Lane continue to touch them, caressing them, loving the feel of them in my hands. Slowly I lift the bottom of her pj shirt up, and over her head, seeing her lovely breasts for the first time.
They are smaller than mine, but still quite lovely, and I gaze at them for a moment before Diane Lane move my hand to them. She gasps lightly, not exactly sure what to do as her former roommate touches her somewhere where she has not been touched before.

She doesn't resist, however, and Diane Lane soon move my mouth down to her nipples, and suck on them gently. She still looks terrified, and so you move around behind her to massage her back to relax her.
Diane Lane notice by the smell that she is becoming aroused, and I move one hand down to touch her clothed pussy. Diane Lane feel its wetness through her clothing, and I know Diane Lane just have to taste her.
Diane Lane move her so that she is lying down on the bed, and I remove her pj pants and conservative pair of panties. Her blonde unshaven hair is glistening in her own moisture, and I move my head between her legs.

Like you did to me earlier, Diane Lane lick her from her asshole to her clit. Her body shudders as my tongue touches her there. Diane Lane stick my tongue up into her tight wet hole, as she is tongue-fucked for the first time. She is squealing slightly at the sensation, and I smile up at her.
Impatient, and wanting to please her, Diane Lane move my tongue back up to her clit, and begin to swirl all around it, occasionally sucking it into my mouth. She comes not long after this, but I do not stop. My face is covered in her juices as she comes again, and Diane Lane stop my assault on her clit to let her rest a bit.

No comments: