Friday, March 21, 2008

unfaithful diane lane - Diane Lane Unfaithful Gallery

While her little body is recovering, still shuddering slightly, Diane Lane move to the drawers under our bed where we keep our special toys, and take out the strap-on we have. We have not yet used it, and I am eager to try it out on Catie.
I slip it on, noticing how it touches my clit in just the right spot. Diane Lane move over to where Catie is lying and tell her to roll over. She does, completely astounded by what is going on, but enjoying it. Diane Lane get her positioned like Diane Lane want her - I want to fuck her doggie style.

Diane Lane come behind her and rest the end of the strap on right at her entrance, moving the tip around, getting it good and wet. Diane Lane figure she has probably never been penetrated there before, so I slip a finger inside of her to get her used to the sensation. Gradually Diane Lane fuck her with my finger, adding another, then two more inside her.
She is making all kinds of noises already, and I haven't even put the strap-on inside of her yet. Oh, but Diane Lane cannot wait. Diane Lane withdraw my fingers, and place the tip of it at her entrance again.

"You ready? You ready to be fucked?" Diane Lane ask her. She just nods, and I push the fake cock inside of her wet little hole. It is definitely a tight fit, but I am sure it feels wonderful for her. I know I am enjoying it. With every thrust the strap-on presses against my clit, and I am very aroused to be fucking my good friend.
I begin to go faster, pushing more of the cock inside of her as I think she can handle it. Faster and faster Diane Lane go, and Diane Lane move my hand down to her clit.
All of a sudden Diane Lane feel you come around behind me, the tip of your cock at my ass. Diane Lane know what you have in mind, and I moan at you in encouragement. As I am fucking my former roommate doggie style, you start fucking my ass. It is amazing.

No comments: