Friday, March 21, 2008

diane lane - unfaithful diane lane

My old roommate from college, Catie, has come up to visit us at our apartment for the weekend. We have a good time goofing off, watching movies, and laughing all evening, when finally it is time for bed.
Catie goes to sleep in the guest bedroom as you and Diane Lane head off to our room. Diane Lane slowly and sensuously undress for you, enjoying the show as your cock begins to grow in your pants.
Diane Lane pull you in close to me for a kiss, as your hands roam longingly over my body. Diane Lane enjoy the feel of your hands on me, as Diane Lane let my hands roam down to your hard cock. Diane Lane want you, and Diane Lane want you now.
You have other plans for me, however, and fully intend to take your time with me. You lead me over to the bed and lay me down on my back. Your tongue traces its way from my lips to my earlobe, and you begin to suck and nibble there. Diane Lane moan in response, lovin the way you tease my body.

Your tongue continues its way down my body, moving to my neck. Diane Lane love the way you lick and kiss me there, and I am completely helpless and at your mercy. Diane Lane feel your hands grope my breasts as you make my body melt.

Your mouth moves away from my neck and you sit up, looking at me, and begin to pinch my nipples, gently at first, then roughly. Diane Lane whimper in pain and pleasure. You smile down at me, obviously enjoying your pleasuring of my body.
Diane Lane attempt to keep my moaning to a minimum, remembering that Catie is in the next room over. It is very difficult, however, especially when your mouth moves to my breasts. You lick all around them, just teasing the nipples, and then bite down hard on the soft flesh of my left breast.
Diane Lane bite down hard on my lip to keep from screaming. You laugh at me, and repeat the process on the other breast. Your mouth teases my breasts and nipples until Diane Lane am moaning in pleasure.

No comments: